MedData is among the nation’s leading providers of medical billing services. For over 30 years, MedData has solidified its leadership position within the billing sector by expanding upon and redefining the typical revenue cycle management processes of coding, billing, and collections.
MedData serves 3,000 physicians across 700 facilities throughout the U.S., having built a national presence by becoming experts at the state level. To date, we have handled billing for more than 150 million patients.
MedData clearly differentiates itself from other coding and charge generation services via:
- 150 million patients served with a proven compliance record.
- MedData Patient Pay, our proprietary self pay/early out offering, successfully secures 30% increase in patient pay reimbursements and 15% found insurance.
- 3x the number of billing & A/R resources as our competitors.
- Collection efficiency on insured accounts that averages 95-98% (vs. 85-89% average industry-wide).
We’ve earned our reputation through hands-on, personal service and unmatched customer care. Our clients consistently tell us that our Client Services group is invaluable to their practices’ success. Clients expect and depend on the following from their MedData Client Service representatives:
- Two dedicated client service managers to every account
- A single point of contact for every need, 24 hours a day
- Payer fee-schedule analysis and contract negotiations for optimized coverage rates
- MedData I.Q., a secure, online portal where clients easily access detailed operational, financial, productivity and clinical information occurring within their practice
- E&M coding feedback consultations to quickly identify trends and increase cash flow
- Month-end physician consultations to optimize the revenue cycle
- Average tenure of our Client Services Directors is 10+ years