Full Service Coding & Billing
As a leader in local U.S. markets, we’ve designed our business processes to be scalable. With coding and billing resources present at multiple locations, we have the capability to handle all client needs and requests without interruption.
We’ve earned our place as an industry leader through proven results and established protocols that work.
- Proprietary methodology developed and refined over 30 years minimizes subjectivity resulting in higher reimbursement rates on average than others.
- Scalability of resources at multiple locations to handle all client needs.
- Auditing safeguards (internal and external) with highest compliance standards.
- Focused audit requests to quickly identify trends and increase cash flow.
- Serving more than 150 million patient encounters, 3,000 physicians, 700 facilities
Our flexible and customizable approach is based on two key operating principles:
Service – MedData employs more dedicated client service managers and three times more billing and collection resources than the competition. As a result, the company’s reimbursement rates setting the benchmark for the industry – averaging 95-98% collection efficiency on insured accounts compared the industry average of 85-89%.
Knowledge – MedData serves as an educational resource for both the patient and the physician. When patients have a better understanding of their bills they feel more comfortable paying them. When physicians have a greater line of sight across their portfolio they understand how to engage patients beyond the bedside.
We’ve earned our reputation through hands-on, personal service and unmatched customer care. Our clients consistently tell us that our Client Services group is invaluable to their practices’ success. Clients expect and depend on the following from their MedData Client Service representatives:
- A single point of contact for every need, 24 hours a day
- Payer fee-schedule analysis and contract negotiations for optimized coverage rates
- MedData I.Q., a secure, online portal where clients easily access detailed operational, financial, productivity and clinical information occurring within their practice
- E&M coding feedback consultations to quickly identify trends and increase cash flow
- Month-end physician consultations to optimize the revenue cycle
- Average tenure of our Client Services Directors is 10+ years
Learn more about our coding services.
Learn more about our billing services.