As a leader across the U.S., we’ve designed our business processes to be scalable. We’ve earned our place as an industry leader through proven results and established protocols that work – delivering 95-98% collection efficiency on insured accounts compared the industry average of 85-89%.
- Professional Fee and Facility expertise
- Auditing safeguards with the highest compliance standards
- Fast and experienced provider enrollment services
- Focused audit requests to quickly identify trends and increase cash flow
- Managed care credentialing and contract services
- Payment posting, revenue reconciliation, and refund processing
- On-demand, standard, and custom reporting
Industry Leading Collection Efficiency
MedData works accounts longer and harder, rather than simply transferring them to a collection agency in order to present a falsely deflated days-in-receivable metric. Our standard A/R process includes a three-statement cycle, outbound calling, our online patient portal to update information and pay balances, and many more hands-on tactics.
We have invested in exhaustive, in-depth guidelines and protocols designed to minimize the subjectivity in code selection. This 300-page manual is divided into 27 sections and is continually reviewed and updated as CMS, CPT, and other national standards are modified and/or changed. This is a critically important differentiator because of the way reimbursement is structured – billing higher levels of service results in higher reimbursement in almost every instance.
Repair your bottom line.
Discover new revenue streams.
Learn how you can create a better experience for your patients
and boost your bottom line.