MedData is a leading national provider of technology-enabled healthcare services designed to improve financial outcomes for hospitals by enhancing the patient experience and expanding their access to healthcare. The MedData suite of solutions includes a range of patient access & communications, revenue cycle management, and consulting & analytics services, including billing, coding, patient balances, eligibility & enrollment, third party liability, and patient satisfaction.
Ready to streamline your revenue cycle process? Contact our team to learn more.
MedData has built this national presence by becoming experts at the state level. To date, we have handled billing for more than 200 million patients at our growing network of more than 1,000 hospital sites nationwide. For 37 years, MedData has solidified its leadership position by providing innovative solutions to the medical community and serving millions of patients across numerous medical specialties.
For over 37 years, we’ve helped clinics improve their revenue cycle to create a better patient experience.
- 200 million patients served with a proven compliance record.
- 3x the number of billing & A/R resources as our competitors.
- 36% average increase on collections of patient responsibility accounts.
- Collection efficiency averages 95-98% (vs. 85-89% average industry-wide).
Our Unmatched Service
We’ve earned our reputation through hands-on, personal service and unmatched customer care.
Our clients consistently tell us that our Client Services group is invaluable to their practices’ success. Clients expect and depend on the following from their MedData Client Service representatives:
- Two dedicated client service managers to every account
- A single point of contact for every need, 24 hours a day
- Payer fee-schedule analysis and contract negotiations for optimized coverage rates
- MedData I.Q., a secure, online portal where clients easily access detailed operational, financial, productivity and clinical information occurring within their practice
- E&M coding feedback consultations to quickly identify trends and increase cash flow
- Month-end physician consultations to optimize the revenue cycle
- Average tenure of our Client Services Directors is 10+ years
Our Latest Innovations
We’re constantly looking for new ways to improve the way hospitals manage their revenue cycle. MedData One Touch increases patient satisfaction and savings by offering a single payer solution.
Meet Our Senior Leadership Team
MedData’s leadership team is a group of world-class innovators who help guide the company to serve millions of patients across numerous medical specialties.