This is an exciting time for at MedData. Our passion to be the best has helped us grow into one of the leading providers of medical revenue cycle management services in the United States. Our future could not be brighter.
I often tell my fellow team members that in order to continue to be the best and grow our place both in the industry, we need to tear a page from a book by one of my kids’ (and mine!) favorite authors… Dr. Seuss.
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it’s not!”
As a subsidiary of MEDNAX, the nation’s largest provider of maternal-fetal, newborn, pediatric subspecialty and anesthesia physician services, we align perfectly with their motto: “Take great care of the patient®.”
At MedData, that means putting our clients’ patients at the forefront of everything we do, every day. We have to care an awful lot and don’t give up.
Our culture at MedData emphasizes the following attributes:
- Assuming people have the best of intentions, not ulterior motives.
- Finding a way to say yes.
- Being open to collaboration and learning from the least expected places. The best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
- Leading by example.
- Being passionate about our work and proud of helping others achieve their goals.
- Having fun, because if we’re not having fun, what’s the point?
All of our success comes from the fact that we do a great job for our clients and that starts with our people. Our people are the not-so-secret ingredient that makes MedData the kind of company it is… and everything we do is inspired by our mission, vision, and values:
To provide our clients unparalleled technology-enabled healthcare services that exemplify integrity, compliance, responsiveness, innovative product development, and professionalism while putting the patient at the forefront of everything we do to ensure they are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve throughout the entire healthcare continuum.
MedData will streamline, unify and improve services to healthcare organizations across a broad financial spectrum from pre visit through post discharge while improving the patient experience.
MedData team members have PASSION in everything we do!
- Passion: For our clients, our business, our employees, and our success.
- Action: Take it! It’s better to do some analysis and move on than not move at all.
- Success: “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well”- John D. Rockefeller
- Share and Support: We are growing and we are one team. Communication is key.
- Impatience: Be unwilling to wait to resolve issues and achieve the right results.
- Own it: Be accountable! Results: own it! Budget: own it! Company’s reputation: own it!
- New things: Try them. Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box and test the status quo.