MedData helps individuals determine if they are potentially eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). If you or someone you know has been unable to work for 12 months or more because of a disabling condition, we may be able to help. Our initial consultation is at no cost to you – click here to begin your free screening.
Our knowledgeable team consists of advocates, clinicians, former DDS Examiners and Social Security Administration employees, and qualified representatives eligible to represent claimants in front of Administrative Law Judges. Our combined experience and expertise uniquely positions us to secure disability benefits for the eligible individuals we represent.
There are many benefits to choosing MedData for disability advocacy. Among them, are the following:
- We frequently reduce the time it takes to be awarded disability benefits.
- We significantly increase the chances of being awarded disability because we have experience with the application process.
- There is no fee until you are awarded benefits.
- We represent individuals at every stage of the process, including hearings.
Did you know if you qualify for SSDI or SSI that you can receive monthly income for as long as you remain eligible? You would also receive access to healthcare coverage, such as Medicaid or Medicare, which may help to cover past and future medical care.
We often receive referrals from sources other than the individuals themselves. Some of those sources are listed below. If you know an individual who suffers from a disabling condition, you can refer them here.
- Case managers
- Social workers
- Friends and family
- State and County governments
- LTD plans
- Medicaid MCOs