The 2017 HIMSS Annual Conference, February 20 – February 22, 2017 in Orlando, will bring together 45,000 health IT professionals, clinicians, executives, and vendors from around the world.
Stop by our booth #6479 at the Orlando County Convention Center and sample one of our freshly baked scones! We’ll be showcasing suite of technology-enabled healthcare solutions:
- Eligibility & Enrollment – Onsite experts to guide patients through the application and appeals process
- Disability Advocacy – Advocates to assist your disabled populations with Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) benefits
- Third Party Liability – Legal experts navigate the personal injury process to ensure you get paid
- Account Resolution & Appeals – Our comprehensive solution is designed to maximize reimbursement and more efficiently allocate your in-house resources.
- Full Service Coding & Billing– Scalable business process with proven results
- Patient Engagement & Provider Productivity– Better engage with patient populations and easily coordinate care across multiple locations with our award-winning software
Get to know vRad
vRad helps clients make better decisions about the health of their patients and their imaging services. vRad’s scalable offering delivers both onsite coverage and 24/7 telemedicine platform.
500+ U.S. board-certified and eligible physicians
Subspecialty expertise – 70% of physicians subspecialty trained
20,000 patient studies/day
HFMA Webinar Recap
Determine what users need vs. what they want when building technology.
Make new technology “sticky”.
Set clear ROI goals before beginning development.
Identify and apply best practices for design, development, and usability.
We will provide a link to the full webinar in next month’s newsletter.